Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 28 (A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty)

What the hell does this even mean? A song that makes me feel guilty? Guilty of what? Is there a song that makes me want to confess to a murder? Do they mean a song that makes me feel guilty that I'm listening to it? Because we did that one already. Guilt isn't usually a feeling I'd associate with music; I've not got much to be guilty about, so it's going to take a lot more than a song to bring up something I don't feel. But fuck it, I'll take today's entry and make a joke out of it, while also using the opportunity to play an undeniably cool and vastly underrated tune.


Guilty? Guilty of enjoying some nice guitar work? Guilty of appreciating well-constructed minimalist composition? Guilty of watching Law & Order from time to time? Guilty as charged, my friend. Guilty as charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment